Information for spectators
For the family, friends, and followers who come to enjoy the race, we have prepared a series of parallel activities. The Monastery of San Salvador de Leyre will be prepared with TV screens to see the start and arrival of the runners. We also have different activities during the day:
- Guided tours of the Monastery.
- Walk to San Virila for children.
- Animation for the kids.
- Balloon modelling and face painting.
- Artisan positions.
For those who want to follow the runners in the different control and refreshment points, we provide approximate times below:
- Portillo de la Cerrada: 1 h walk from the Monastery.
- Rasos de Bigüezal: 1 h 30 mins walk from the Monastery, 1 h by car from Monasterio de Bigüezal.
- Paso del Oso: 1 h 20 min walk from the Monastery.
- El Castellar: 1 h 20 min walk from the Monastery.
- Arangoiti: 1 h 45 min walk from the Monastery, 1 h by car from Monasterio de Bigüezal.